Monday, May 2, 2011

Girlfriends Birthday Card

It’s my friend's b-day is on Friday and I wanted to make a card for her that would make her smile.   I love the “Beach Babes” Girlfriends stamp set from Art Impressions and thought it would be perfect. The stamp set comes with the image of the four friends and three different sentiments:   

So here's the card I made:

I stamped the image on white cardstock, colored with pencil crayons (I don't have any copic markers) and then cut it out.  The  background citrus paper is from K&C Company (Citronella) and the glitter and plain cardstock is from Recollections.  The tag that I stamped the sentiment on was cut from the Wild Card cartridge.
I’m sure this will make her smile, because she’s definitely past 29 and the last time I weighed 110 lbs was decades ago when  I was in grade school .  Hope this makes you smile too!

4 comments:

Ms.Mara said...

Love the card and the stamp where did you find it?

Ms.Mara said...

I have a blog award for you....Please come to my blog to claim it!

http://msmarascraftystuff.blogspot.com/

L.B. said...

LOVE THIS!! When is scrolled down to see the results I was like WOW!! Great colors.

Hrvatica said...

The stamp was purchased from ebay, but the Art Impressions websit is aslo helpful when trying to locate a dealer