Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Luggage Tags- Cricut Circle Monthly Challenge

The Cricut Circle Blog’s June Monthly Challenge theme is On the Road Again!

The challenge was to creat a “your choice” project to help you or your kids on that long summer road trip but it had to include at least 2 different Cricut Image cuts.

I made luggage tags to help identify each family member’s bag.  Here’s a picture of the tags I made:


The tags were cut standard business card size (2” X 3.5”) from cardstock paper with the top layer decorated with Cricut cuts while the bottom layer had luggage tag ID info printed with MS Word.  The cards were then place in self-laminating plastic pockets I picked up at the dollar store.  I put the two layers together, punched them with my Crop-O-Dile and then added an eyelet to attach the two layers together.  The eyelet allows the two layers of the tag to be slid open, so that the ID info is protected and only visible when required.

The purple and blue tags both have cuts from Car Decals in vinyl, while the skull is cut from Rock Princess from cardstock.

Thanks for looking.

1 comments:

Scrappin with the bug said...

Great idea. I love the idea. Thanks for sharing.