Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Snowman Christmas Card

Here's a card I made to a online Cricut Circle Canadian Members Christmas card swap (which was open to non-Canadians as well):


The size of the card  was to be 4.25 x 5.5" and we had 17 participants, so we each had to make 17 of our cards for the swap.  I centred my card around this pretty filigree snowman stamp and embossed aluminum foil.

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression
Cricut Ashlyn's Alphabet Cartridge (frame cut centre contour hidden with Design Studio)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder from the Winter Wonderland embossing folders set
Inkadinkadoo Clear Stamp
Embossing Pad and Stampendous Embossing Powder
Ribbon from my stash
Studio G chalk ink (to outline on the Cricut cuts)

Self-adhesive foam mounts
Self-adhesive rhinestones from the Dollar Store
Aluminum foil (folded so it is two layers thick)
Cardstock from my stash

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Simply Sassy Scrapper said...

Wow, what a Gorgeous card!!!! Fabulous work!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love your tin foil idea, I might have to steal it! ;)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a beautiful card! I love the embossed metal look...so elegant! That is a great embossing folder, may have to see if I can add that one to my collection!

Tracey said...

Beautiful card!!! I have never even thought of using tin foil. It looks amazing.

cdm317 said...

This is one of the nicest cards I've seen this season! I wish I was in this swap!