Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bilingual "Merry Christmas" Charger Plates

I decorated a couple of charger plates that I picked up at Michael's with vinyl scraps that I got from a generous local sign shop.  The first is a [surprise, surprise] Croatian-English bilingual plate:


I used the Winter Woodland cartridge for the font, the Inspired Heart cartridge for the nativity scene and the Wrap-it-Up cartridge for the snowflakes.

The second is a French-English bilingual plate:



I used the Lyrical Letter's cartridge for the font and the tree, the star on the tree is from the Graphically Speaking cartridge (welded with Design Studio) and the Picturesque cartridge  was used for the scrolls.

I think the charger plates are a fantastic quick project that has a lot of punch for a small price.

4 comments:

scrapaholicjen said...

Both of your plates look fantastic!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Wonderful plates!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Annette said...

So pretty!

Bad Kitty said...

predivni su tanjuri