Thursday, April 24, 2014

Narelle's Pinterest Party!

The incredibly talented and beyond helpful Narelle (aka The Non-Crafty Crafter) is having a Pinterest Party on her blog! The "party rules" are simple:  (1) become a follower of Narelle's blog (trust me you won't regret it if you do),  (2) go to Pinterest and pick any craft project, and (3) make it.

Here's my project:
 


It's based on this card to the right from the Karten Kunst Blog (I hope that I've gotten the name right - my German is virtually non-existent).  I had pinned this a little over a month ago because I loved the  elegance of the Karten Kunst card.  I fear that my use of more and bright colors doesn't make my version measure up to the original.


Supplies Used: 
Cricut Explore & Design Space Online Software
Cricut Ribbons & Rosettes Cartridge (flower border/circle boarder)
Cricut Disney - Tinker Bell & Friends Cartridge (butterfly)
Cricut Calligraphy Collection Cartridge (Happy Birthday)

Recollections Card Stock
Self-adhesive foam mounts
Glue

Thanks for checking out my card and please be sure to visit Narelle's Blog.



4 comments:

Cocoa's Mom said...

Lovely. lovely card! Your bright colours add sophistication - IMHO.

: ) Christine

Sis Patterson said...

Lovely card - love the flourish and the colors! Great job!!!

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous card

Diane said...

Oh I love this! Very very pretty!